Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any info on Zack Wheeler's injury?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
i know that he was put on the 7 day DL. 2 times not once on may 23 an then another around june 3rd those both could be a day or so off. An he was in SF with team doctors to look at his broken fingernail. They are gonna take things slow with him i say another week.

also just say he crack it .5 inches which is half your fingernail it would take 3 weekish for it to grow back long enough this is what we should expect. So while he is injured buy his cards they are a steal right now.

ubersweet987

Jul 17, 2009
t3dudek said:
i know that he was put on the 7 day DL. 2 times not once on may 23 an then another around june 3rd those both could be a day or so off. An he was in SF with team doctors to look at his broken fingernail. They are gonna take things slow with him i say another week.

also just say he crack it .5 inches which is half your fingernail it would take 3 weekish for it to grow back long enough this is what we should expect. So while he is injured buy his cards they are a steal right now.
Yeah, I have been stocking up lately. I bought a pretty nice sized lot which included a gold, 3 blues, and 6 refs.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
what did u get that lot for if u dont mind me asking just pm me the info

an also i just googled zack wheeler an hit latest an it says he will be out till the all star break. so prices will continue to fall.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
He is playing in the MLB Futures Game so i guess they will be playing him sometime this week in Augusta to get him ready. I also read that he will come out of the bullpen ::facepalm:: in Augusta hopefully that is just a game or 2.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
Zack Wheeler is starting today Augusta reports that he will only pitch 1 inning but will start the game.