Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any one else getting buyers remorse on draft pick cards.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craig Smith

Aug 13, 2008
Bemus Point, NY
Man, I have had three of them in the last two days. Two are no longer registered users and can no longer buy their bra straps or ghost whistles through ebay. The third will get his due tomorrow when my unpaid item closes.

No big deal, I know, but it cost me over $100 in sales and relisting will not get 3/4 of it back.

I have made 3 mistakes myself in the last week by not finding condition problems, but at least I refunded their money and sent the cards. The USA cards have so many blemishes that can go unnoticed unless the card is held at a certain angle.

Ok, rant over. I feel better now.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
NECpilgrims8 said:
As a very big USA buyer, I take the conditions for what they are when I buy them.

They aren't ever going to grade well, so no bother making a fuss, IMO.

Correct. I never assume that they will be in near perfect condition, in particular with the thicker cards.

CS, have you moved everything?

Craig Smith

Aug 13, 2008
Bemus Point, NY
I have sold all the big names and am now sorting through the other players to get what I can. I still have all the 16U cards and most of those that may be drafted next year.

Gross sales for USA (including Harper) are over 7,000 so far so I am pleased as all my costs were covered by the Harper sales.

Members online

Latest posts