Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anybody have wants from 2009 Bowman Sterling?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK11

May 24, 2010
I am busting a 4 box half case from Blowout this Wednesday (as long the shipment is on time). Their special of $720 is definitely the best price for Sterling right now so I will try my hand in one. I haven't busted boxes since a 2010 Bowman Jumbo case. I know their sticker autographs, but don't want to pay for 09 Draft right now. Anyways, please post your wants as I might be tempted to just mail them out for free. I will keep any possible Trout's I pull, but other than him, your wants are welcome. Feel free to reply with any wants. Thanks and I will update on my break mid-week,

Andrew

MarinerswinWS

Oct 18, 2010
Tacoma, WA
My wants include any Matt Moore and Michael Pineda cards, along with any Mike Leake or Randal Grichuk autos.
If you pull any of these you could PM me about prices and shipping.
Thank You!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Trying to think of any Twins in the set that I can use... None off the top of my head...

LMK what you pull and we can work something out.

EDIT: I mean players that I know about. LMK what you pull.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Thanks for asking, I would be interested in any Dinesh Patel's I am missing. I still need the Gold/50, Red/1, and any plates if you should pull them.

Good luck!

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
If you pull the Tyler Flowers Printing Plate let me know. I only need 1 more to complete the set.
Also any Dayan Viciedo Autos too!
Thanks and good luck

Jakpi20

Aug 7, 2008
Good Luck! Hope you pull something amazing!

I am interested in any Alex White or Justin Masterson.
Jaycob

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Someone offers to give stuff away and no one busts his balls for breaking sterling?

Isn't this the product that routinely spits out about 25 bucks worth of cards?

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
pigskincardboard said:
Someone offers to give stuff away and no one busts his balls for breaking sterling?

Isn't this the product that routinely spits out about 25 bucks worth of cards?

Pigskin, you are right based on rip and flips at release but I think more people are realizing that this is a sleeper product with base guys like Teheran and Pineda as well as autos of Trout and Matzek. If Trout does well and his base autos hit 05 Braun numbers at their peak, this break becomes a $1000+ venture. Also, this is a better break for singles buyers as they don't have to absorb the inevitable loss unless you pop a beastly red or black, so of course their mouths are shut.

AK11

May 24, 2010
I realize it's a risk and there's a reason that Sterling is on special right now. I'll just try one since I am not impressed with the current 2010 products and 09 Draft is more expensive. I wish 09 draft had half cases like Sterling.

Members online

Latest posts