Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone doing a fantasy football league like we used to do on here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
My team has been so bad the last coupla weeks I didn’t even bother switching out Dak last night cuz I was losing by 50 points…

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Well we are heading into the last week of the season and everything is tight and I still am holding onto the highest weekly points! Good luck everyone!
I'm definitely down for it!

I'll reactivate the league and start taking names!!!

First Game is September 9th (Thursday), so we can Draft anytime between Monday the 30th and then.
1. @Gwynn545--------- IN
2. @JEBJJA -------------IN
3. @gt2590 ------------IN
4. @Letch77 ------------IN
5. @MrMet ———————— IN
6. @oiccup41——————-IN
7. @cjedmonton ——————-IN
8. @WizardofOz1982 ——————IN
9. @jszczech__________IN
10. @chippernate_______ IN
Well we are heading into the last week of the season and everything is tight and I still am holding onto the highest weekly points! Good luck everyone!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Man, I can't believe how close the West is! In the East it's Me and The Beers and everyone else has been elimininated from playoffs! Wow!
I need to decide if I should rest my starters this week so they'll be fresh for the Playoffs next week... Might be an easy win for In the Pitts!

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Nice I scored the most weekly points this season and followed it up this week again with 180! I’m ready & healthy for a playoff run. I think I’ll be the 4th seed after a rocky few weeks that knocked me out of my division lead🤬

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I think it’s terribly unfair my team missed the playoffs.

I mean, sure they did blow and didn’t even really try at all the last six weeks or so…

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Good luck in the playoffs, everyone!! It really could go any way! Yes, @JEBJJA is rolling right now, but really every team has a chance to win "on any given Sunday'! I look at all of your teams and I think, "Ooh, they could beat me!"
I just hope COVID doesn't mess someone's line up at this point and lets decide this on the field!!

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
Good luck in the playoffs, everyone!! It really could go any way! Yes, @JEBJJA is rolling right now, but really every team has a chance to win "on any given Sunday'! I look at all of your teams and I think, "Ooh, they could beat me!"
I just hope COVID doesn't mess someone's line up at this point and lets decide this on the field!!

Pretty sure everyone on my roster is carrying a Q, D, or O tag so it should be interesting.

Members online

Latest posts