Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone have a contact at PSA who can help add a set/set info?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jan 14, 2009
I am having incredible difficulty getting PSA to grade a fully licensed, USA made and distributed, mass market non-sport card set. Set is listed in TCDB, graded by SGC and is a major release.

I have sent them everything they could possibly need to "verify" the cards, down to the still-active links to their original catalog/order form information for retailers and they still give these cards "NO SPEC INFO NO GRADE." It has become tiresome to cold email the info, wait weeks at $100/card only to have them grade "NO GRADE..." I have no doubt that 4SC or other major accounts would have no issue with these getting slabbed so it seems that this is a matter of reaching the right person who cares enough to review the info (big ask, I know...).

Does anyone have any direct contacts, advice or pointers in getting info through to them? I have all of the relevant data in one, handy email I can forward if you have a contact but do not wish to share their email. Any leads are much appreciated.

EDIT: while this is specifically about a non-sport set in this case, this question pertains to all sports and for myself, especially baseball oddities in future submissions.

Jan 14, 2009
What is the set?
2008 Warner Bros. / PGM The Dark Knight

But the majority of these situations are Baseball focused since that is what I specialize in. I'm assuming PSA doesn't have a different person handling each category for new set info?

Members online

Latest posts