Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone have any market analysis on auto parallel prices?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Has anyone taken a look at sales prices on bowman chrome rc autos and their parallels for an estimate on a multiplier as to what is a reasonable price to pay (or ask)? Obviously there are always outliers, but what should be expected on parallels? And, beyond this, does anyone have any market analysis on this issue that accounts for time? In other words, if a blue is 4x's a base (in general) on a 2014 auto, is that different than what it is on a 2010 or 2004 auto?

I was just looking at Charlie Blackmon and realized that he looked pretty lopsided in terms of what I would think, in comparison to more recent years, but then I realize that there may also be changes in this multiplier dependent on age of the card/player.

Blackmon base appear to be in the $12 range, but his blues are $20 and his red /5 only went for $125ish. I would have expected a much higher price on those, given the sales prices of base autos, as I've seen multipliers of 4x plus on blues of 2013 prospects such as Glasnow, Edwards, etc (although I have not checked these in a while... this is when they were hot).

Members online

Latest posts