Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone in a drought?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I haven't received TTM in about 2-2 1/2 weeks.

It wouldn't bother me so bad, except I burned through about 4 books of stamps in the last 2 months or so. That is more than I have used in 6 months at times. I have only gotten 2 of my ST requests back, Neshek and McGwire, and 2 non-sports, James Leavelle, and Ron Paul.

Hopefully tomorrow or Saturday I get a mailbox stuffed with little white envelopes.

Sending my last one out today... James Earl Jones.

I plan on writing to Gore Vidal and Newt Gingrich today, but I won't have any stamps for them.

abeabe

Oct 3, 2010
I'm in a horrible drought. I had a great run and since the start of March, I haven't seen a single return. Players were signing great over the holidays, guess it just means I have to send out more requests!!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
abeabe said:
I'm in a horrible drought. I had a great run and since the start of March, I haven't seen a single return. Players were signing great over the holidays, guess it just means I have to send out more requests!!

:D

I am done with sports requests for another week. I am going to hold out on them until MiLB season starts, because I have a ton of TriStar and Pro Debut cards that I can't seem to sell or trade, so I am going to send them.

Going to focus more on Non-sport index requests for frame/mats.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
I havent gotten, Daniel Descalso, Jim Thome, Mark Buherle, Josh Hamilton TB will you start doubting that I will ever see any of those cards please last time you doubted me was McGwire and that one turned out great :D . Im sending a late request tommorow to McGwire hope its not too late.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Here...

Delasco: IDK anything about him
Thome: Does once and a while, rumored to be a ghost
Hamilton: 100% but only signs during offseason. You will get it in December/January

Members online

Latest posts