Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are any player collectors worried your guy will be on a PED list?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I am very insecure. That is why I verbally attack people on message boards when we have differences in opinion. It's a defense mechanism I use to feel more secure and to feel better about myself. I'm pretty much what you would call a bully, only on the internet. If I was more secure, I would just have civil conversations like a normal human being, but I need to feel better about myself so I needlessly attack others. Someday I will grow up to be a mature adult, but that day has yet to come and I will be a bully until I bully the wrong person and I learn a valuable life lesson.

NOW we are getting somewhere.

Hollywood

Jan 30, 2010
I'd be worried if your player is associated with the ACES agency. Including all the guys that up and left ACES in the last year. That seems like a suspicious move at this point. Some of the notable players with ACES not to have their name ruined yet: Pedroia, Wright, Reddick, Morse, Phillips, Craig, Rolen, Ibanez, Posada, Lester, Harrison, Motte, Bell, Papelbon
Agency Database (MLB Rumors - MLBTradeRumors.com)

I once ****** pleasured a goat. It was a dare but I did it for the taste. I think I know things but really just like to bump my fingers on a keyboard. The only reason I'm allowed to post in a community setting is because the government mandates the voice of the retarded remain unstiffled. My skin is so super thin because I want people to pay attention to me. I'm really just a small boy inside of a mans body. Which is the exact opposite of my sex life.

I'm a bully for having an opinion, a functioning mind, and a personality? I guess I've gained something to put on my résumé.. So thanks for that. For future reference I'm happy with who i am and how I look. So blast away!

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
I'm fat and I look like an immature thug with a lame goatee.

By personality, do you mean trying to be funny and insinuating I am gay because I made a post about why I thought PEDs are seen differently in baseball and football. Cause that just seems like you are trying to be a message board bully. But by all means, explain how that is you just having an "opinion and a functioning mind". Sounds to me like your mind is about at par with a 12 year old's.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Funny how you are on me about taking jokes personally when you are clearly taking the things I'm saying personally because you won't stop responding with more insults. lol You are like a retarded pitbull. Kinda look like one too.

Funny how you are on me about taking jokes personally when you are clearly taking the things I'm saying personally because you won't stop responding with more insults. lol You are like a retarded pitbull. Kinda look like one too.

Dude your personality is crossed between wet cardboard and sock. These interactions have been the least pleasing ice ever had. I get great satisfaction knowing that I'm sitting here laughing and your dander is up. One question How do you interact with your friends when they bust chops? Do you spin into pouty XXXX mode or do you save that for FCB? Not saying we're friends but u had a nickname picked out for you. Want to know what it was? I'm not going to tell you. It was laser. Good day!

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Dude your personality is crossed between wet cardboard and sock. These interactions have been the least pleasing ice ever had. I get great satisfaction knowing that I'm sitting here laughing and your dander is up. One question How do you interact with your friends when they bust chops? Do you spin into pouty XXXX mode or do you save that for FCB? Not saying we're friends but u had a nickname picked out for you. Want to know what it was? I'm not going to tell you. It was laser. Good day!

Calling me gay for old men's balls for absolutely no reason whatsoever is "busting my chops". Like we are friends or something and we rib on each other all the time. If we were friends, of course I laugh it off. But I don't know you from a hole in the ground and you are always prancing around the boards being antagonistic towards people who you disagree with. You think I'm not going to say anything back to you? lol Okay, dude. Why don't you maybe stay on topic instead of trying to be a funny guy by verbally attacking people for no reason. It's really not funny.

Calling me gay for old men's balls for absolutely no reason whatsoever is "busting my chops". Like we are friends or something and we rib on each other all the time. If we were friends, of course I laugh it off. But I don't know you from a hole in the ground and you are always prancing around the boards being antagonistic towards people who you disagree with. You think I'm not going to say anything back to you? lol Okay, dude. Why don't you maybe stay on topic instead of trying to be a funny guy by verbally attacking people for no reason. It's really not funny.

yes because I really think you grope old men's scrotums. You clearly pay more attention to me than I you. For that id say I'm honored but its a message board. The day I post to make someone else like me or to cater to someone else's feelings is the day I cram a bottle full of aspirin down my throat and bath with my new toaster.

Back on topic.. Read your double standard post and tell me how you use can use logic to reply to that? It's a double standard because the media avoids it in football while ramming it down our throats in baseball. A pro bowler tests positive in the nfl and no mention. A light hitting minor league ss gets clipped and its all over the place. Fan base aside it's the same thing. No factors weighed on the give oh XXXX meter.. Just all baseball all the time. Mocking your sexuality in a comical manner was easier for me than telling you that you were off point and answered my question like you suffered blunt force trauma or recently injected draino into your left temple.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
yes because I really think you grope old men's scrotums. You clearly pay more attention to me than I you. For that id say I'm honored but its a message board. The day I post to make someone else like me or to cater to someone else's feelings is the day I cram a bottle full of aspirin down my throat and bath with my new toaster.

Back on topic.. Read your double standard post and tell me how you use can use logic to reply to that? It's a double standard because the media avoids it in football while ramming it down our throats in baseball. A pro bowler tests positive in the nfl and no mention. A light hitting minor league ss gets clipped and its all over the place. Fan base aside it's the same thing. No factors weighed on the give oh XXXX meter.. Just all baseball all the time. Mocking your sexuality in a comical manner was easier for me than telling you that you were off point and answered my question like you suffered blunt force trauma or recently injected draino into your left temple.

lol You didn't even say anything here. All you are saying is that it's different for baseball and football. How poignant. Bravo. At least I offered an explanation... that NFL fans don't care as much about PEDs, which is why the media doesn't report it as much. Talk about off point. You said NOTHING AT ALL HERE. :benson:

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
notjofathead - "Uh, is like, they treat PEDs in baseball differently in the media than they do with football, is like. Is like, why's that? Is a double standard, yo!"

me - "Probably because fans of the NFL don't care as much about PEDS as baseball fans do. Not really a double standard."

notjofathead - "Uh, your'e GAY bro! You are GAY for old men's scrotums! DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP!!! Why don't you stay on topic!"

me - "I was on topic, but you went off on a pointless personal attack on me."

notjofathead - "Nuh uh, no you weren't. The topic is uh, is like, they treat PEDs in baseball differently in the media than they do with football, is like. Is like, why's that? Is a double standard, yo!"

me - ::facepalm::

Last edited:
Oh, you are right. Baseball is literally the exact same sport as football with literally the exact same fanbase and media exposure. Sorry. You are right. Carry on.

What do the fan base, exposure have to do with XXXX? The group.. Ped users.. Which are breaking the rules in both leagues are treated differently by the media for the same infractions.. they are treated differently based upon their sport. That's a double standard.

And I'm done.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts