Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are there any breakers on youtube you genuinely do not like.My list inside.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Some of these guys that make videos on youtube breaking cases/boxes or showing maildays just urk the crap out of me. Here are my top 2.

Armyatc22- This guy just has bad vibes all around. His whole persona and the doing videos in his army fatigues on(with the big floppy hat on inside?) just screamed "bad vibes guy" to me. A few years ago he hosted an exquisite break and hit a dual logoman. He was in the break and the card was technically half his. He was randomly spouting off solutions to the problem and said something along the lines of "well maybe the other owner of this card will just let me keep it". This wasnt even a joke. He was dead serious at thinking this would be ok to even consider!

Chris5784- Have you guys seen the way this dude handles cards when hes doing box breaks for customers? He clearly does not give a hoot about the transaction after he has your money. His whole persona rubs me the wrong way too. I can't even watch his videos because of the sound of his voice.

Last edited:

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Some of these guys that make videos on youtube breaking cases/boxes or showing maildays just urk the crap out of me. Here are my top 2.

Armyatc22- This guy just has bad vibes all around. His whole persona and the doing videos in his army fatigues on(with the big floppy hat on inside?) just screamed "bad vibes guy" to me. A few years ago he hosted an exquisite break and hit a dual logoman. He was in the break and the card was technically half his. He was randomly spouting off solutions to the problem and said something along the lines of "well maybe the other owner of this card will just let me keep it". This wasnt even a joke. He was dead serious at thinking this would be ok to even consider!

Chris5784- Have you guys seen the way this dude handles cards when hes doing box breaks for customers? He clearly does not give a hoot about the transaction after he has your money. His whole persona rubs me the wrong way too. I can't even watch his videos because of the sound of his voice.

easy solution for you would be to simply not watch those two

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
I'm in the minority I know it, but I extremely dislike Houdini. He acts like he is better than everyone who is ever in his breaks and struts around BO and his breaking page like nobody can touch him (which is technically true since he works for BO and owns his breaking page). If he didn't have those powers, he would be extremely disliked IMO. But because its a crime to say anything bad about him, nobody can speak out against him without getting attacked by the BO mob or banned.

I'm in the minority I know it, but I extremely dislike Houdini. He acts like he is better than everyone who is ever in his breaks and struts around BO and his breaking page like nobody can touch him (which is technically true since he works for BO and owns his breaking page). If he didn't have those powers, he would be extremely disliked IMO. But because its a crime to say anything bad about him, nobody can speak out against him without getting attacked by the BO mob or banned.

Houdini is just as bad as the other two I mentioned in my original post. He is an outright liar. He called me a "scammer" here- http://blowouttv.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-670.html I was not banned from Blowout for scamming. I was banned for not being afraid to speak my mind and stand up to bullies like Houdini.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
I disagree re: Chris J. He's pulled several multi-hundred dollar cards for me and all graded out 9.5/10.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
Well considering he does dozens of breaks a week and yours is the first complaint I have seen seems to indicate you are in the minority.

mjbuchanan80

May 16, 2011
Kansas City
Chris is probably the breaker I have the MOST respect for. I have literally watched 300+ breaks he has done and I cannot remember I time he has handled cards in a manner that needs to be called out. Has a card slipped from his hand? Yes. He then immediately shows any damage he made on camera. Not sure where you are getting your "mishandling" from as every card I see him hold is pulled carefully from the stack and placed gently next to him off-camera. What is it you're seeing? Not to mention, he is probably the most considerate (read: nice) breakers out there. Never condescending and always polite to his viewers. It's your opinion, but couldn't disagree with it more.

Members online

Latest posts