Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Arizona Diamondbacks Collector/Talk Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Very nice. I think he'll pull out 20 wins and Goldy will be right where he should. Too bad they started so crappy. It changed the whole tune of the season.

Ryan

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Very nice. I think he'll pull out 20 wins and Goldy will be right where he should. Too bad they started so crappy. It changed the whole tune of the season.

Ryan

In order for us to be a competitive team we were relying on both Greinke & Miller pitching like All-Stars and ******* having another great season. Unfortunately we lost ******* for the season and Miller has been an absolute disaster. Otherwise Goldschmidt has finally begun to play like Goldschmidt and we are getting our money's worth from Greinke.

Based solely on the stats we have 3 All-Stars on this team; Greinke, Goldy & Lamb. With so many great third basemen this year Lamb won't get a shot but Goldy still has a shot but he'll probably have to get in through one of the final 5 players who get voted in (I forgot what they call it) & Greinke will be our automatic team pick. I guess Goldy could still win the first baseman vote but the Cubs players are getting tons of votes so I expect Rizzo to win that.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I played Segura in the Beat the Streak sitting at 19. I picked him not knowing he wasn't starting because I took my 3rd shift nap. What a kick in the ping pong balls.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts