Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Arizona Diamondbacks Collector/Talk Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
This thread fell to the 3rd page, you feelin' OK, Jordan???

Braden Shipley to make his Arizona debt tomorrow night. I'm interested to see how he fares against ML hitters.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
This thread fell to the 3rd page, you feelin' OK, Jordan???

Braden Shipley to make his Arizona debt tomorrow night. I'm interested to see how he fares against ML hitters.

This team has just been awful and Lamb is slumping so not much to be excited about at the moment. However, Shipley getting the call is definitely exciting enough to do the play-by-play.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Anybody want the D-Backs cards in this lot I won besides the Mark Grace jersey in the middle of the photo (bought the lot just for that card)? You can have them all for $7 delivered. Cards include:

AJ ******* 2015 Topps All Star Stitches GAME USED JERSEY
Chris Owings 2014 Topps RC, 2015 TOpps Future Stars, 2014 Panini Classics RC
Touki Toussaint 2015 Bowman Chrome RC and Yellow RC
Jean Segura 2014 Topps Future is Now and Future Star
Jose Queliz 2015 Bowman RC, Chrome RC, and Yellow RC
David Holmberg 2014 Topps RC
Archie Bradley 2015 Bowman RC and Chrome RC
Randy Johnson 2015 Topps Stepping Up
Brandon Drury 2015 Bowman Chrome Farms Finest MINI RC
Robbie Ray 2014 Panini Classics RC
Aaron Blair 2015 Bowman RC
Shelby Miller 2015 Gypsy Queen WHITE FRAMED and FRAMED #ed /499
Zack Godley 2016 Topps RC
Jake Lamb 2015 Topps RC, 2015 Bowman RC
Silvino Bracho 2016 Topps RC
Yasmany Tomas 2015 Topps RC, 2015 Bowman RC, Chrome RC, and Yellow RC, 2016 Topps Future Stars
Paul Goldschmidt 2014 Topps Yellow, 2014 Panini Classics Stars of Summer

s-l800.jpg

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
7 k's thru 3.1 IP for Ray

Unfortunately he gave up a 2 out 2 run HR to tie the game in the 3rd.

I swear to God I'm not trying to piss in your cereal, but I think you or I could get at least 4 Ks today with the lineup Milwaukee had to toss together today. Ugh. Braxton, Maldanado, Niewenhuies, and Carter could all conceivably account for 9-12 strikeouts today.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Man, I only just realized how far removed I've been from this season. So hard to watch this team, I think besides Shipley's start I haven't watched a game in a month or so.

All the fun of last year has just been sucked out of the room.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Ray is simply a terrible starter who can't go deep into games but I truly believe he'd make an elite closer. The first time through the order Ray has incredible numbers and he's got a 10k+/9 strikeout rate. If he only had to pitch 1 IP a game he could max out the velocity on his fastball around 96-98 the entire time. Possibly even higher.

If Chip Hale had half a brain he'd already be on it but unfortunately he's one of the dumbest managers this team has ever had.

Members online

Latest posts