Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Arizona Diamondbacks Collector/Talk Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Tonight's game against the Royals at 6:30 PM will be televised and they will be playing at Chase Field

I won't be watching but exciting to know baseball is back at Chase!

And I saw the lineup posted on Twitter, very, very happy to see ******* batting 2nd tonight. Holding him out and just letting him play in minor league games would mean they could retroactively push any potential DL stint back to his last Spring game in early March - putting him in the lineup means they're confident he'll be playing Opening Day and don't need that buffer, so there's some good news.

Also doesn't sound like you'll get your wish, all signs point to Drury going to Reno to start the season.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Also doesn't sound like you'll get your wish, all signs point to Drury going to Reno to start the season.

They haven't announced it yet. There are two spots left and the five guys fighting for it are Drury, Brito, Weeks, Bourgeois & O'Brien. They've been putting Drury in the outfield which points to them trying to get him on the roster. His versatility makes him a more valuable option than the other guys on the list. I'm pretty sure Brito is a shoe-in so he's basically battling O'Brien, Weeks & Bourgeois. But the problem is that he & O'Brien have options and Weeks/Bourgeois do not so if they want to keep one of those two they have to put them on the roster.

So I'm also thinking Drury will likely start in Reno but he hasn't been cut just yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts