Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

At what price would you buy a rod Rc's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
If you actually would consider it, what price would you buy his Rc's?

$10 for raw sp do it?
$5 for fleer or flair?
How about the high end stuff?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Oh yeah, his stuff, except sp, are now discount box cards.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hmmmmm ... the start of a new collection for me perhaps, since the price point is in my ballpark :p

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
$.01 until there is assurance he'll be HOF eligible.

The way he's being boneheaded, it wouldn't shock me if he ends up not HOF eligible.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Def for nice copies $10 is a good price. I also think cards like the Limited Gold, Flics AP and Holo Die Cut are cards to buy at the right price

Ryan

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I would never say never. Just to be HOF eligible means he has a fighters chance, plus baseball writers may just succumb to the fact it was a roid era and vote players in based on how they compared to their fellow roiders of the era.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I've noticed more than a few eBay sellers not budging much on higher-end, non-auto stuff that's collector-oriented. I don't know how much longer that will continue.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
i might buy a nice looking on card auto at some point. i mean, roider schmuck or not, he's part of baseball history. and i collect cards because i like baseball history.

to say he ruined the game or destroyed the integrity of the game is hogwash. he certainly has a ton of warts, but he still was one of the most naturally gifted players I've ever seen. and to me, he is as much a tragic, interesting character as he is an outright narcissistic lunatic.

Members online

Latest posts