Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA PROSPECT HOT SHEET - 8/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
masonphillip said:
People are loving BA's hype of Wil, I was stunned when I ran across this blue ref 9.5 on ebay.

[phil:10zesdop]110574148252[/phil:10zesdop]

Ha, and I just sent my two chrome autos to you for the group sub. It's okay, I still have a blue and two refs in my possession. :D

ahodge84

Jun 12, 2010
Lincoln, NE
sigma_chi said:
ahodge84 said:
Lonnie! I figured he was a lock, but it's still good to actually see him on there.

I agree!!! Was a little worried about him the first month or 2 of the season when he stagnated at 1 HR but he's been on a power trip since then.

Yeah, he's been better after that slow start, but still on and off. It's exciting when he hits a hot streak like the one that he's on now, though :)

My latest blurb on Chisenhall, from this morning before BA released their list (blog link is in my sig):
LONNIE CHISENHALL (21, 3B): 2-5, 2B, 3 RBI. Last 7 games: .440 (11-25), 3 2B, HR, 12 RBI, 7 BB, SB. His pre and post-all star splits are quite telling: .267 BA, 12 2B, 8 HR, 37 RBI, .341 OBP in 266 ABs before the break and .285 BA, 6 2B, 7 HR, 34 RBI, .343 OBP since. Season (389 AB): .272 BA, 18 2B, 2 3B, 15 HR, 71 RBI, .342 OBP. He’s a lock for this week’s BA prospect hot sheet.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Yikes, that's a scary picture of Moore on his BC card. He and Buchholz could be anchoring the All-Ugly rotation for years.

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
interesting that about 3 years ago I visited Nova's hometown at the Dominican Republic, San Cristobal..

I went to a barber shop in San Cristobal, DR and saw baseballs cards posted in the mirrors and I said "oh he's from here?" Niceeeeeeeeee.........

yankeesfan24

jlvjr16 said:
interesting that about 3 years ago I visited Nova's hometown at the Dominican Republic, San Cristobal..

I went to a barber shop in San Cristobal, DR and saw baseballs cards posted in the mirrors and I said "oh he's from here?" Niceeeeeeeeee.........
yeah, he is a really nice kid, right up there with the nicest guys i met which includes Barry Sanders :mrgreen:

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
aaron41984 said:
I like the Preview of Shelby Miller's Chrome Auto!
Definitely agree with JP though. It is strange how they justify picks with the "ceiling" and "prospect status" defense only to put out a list that is the exact opposite.

Yah, I feel like I missed something because I hadn't seen that Miller chrome either. Neat enough.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
sigma_chi said:
ahodge84 said:
Lonnie! I figured he was a lock, but it's still good to actually see him on there.

I agree!!! Was a little worried about him the first month or 2 of the season when he stagnated at 1 HR but he's been on a power trip since then.

LONNIE! Good to see him back on there. Kid has been really playing well the last 6 weeks.

skrip

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
Anyone else like Warren?

AdamWarrenDunrussElite267264614125644225of675.jpg

Members online