Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BASEBALL TATTOO IDEAS?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Hey guys, I am looking at getting a few more tattoos and wanted to throw it out there if anybody has seen of any great ideas involving baseball. My current tattoo is my daughters foot prints from the birth certificate on my right shoulder/back in black. I am looking at getting the following.

1. MLB Logo in Black
2. Non-Baseball Related, UPC Code with numbers being a combo of my birthdate and #11 my favorite number.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
securedsports said:
Hey guys, I am looking at getting a few more tattoos and wanted to throw it out there if anybody has seen of any great ideas involving baseball. My current tattoo is my daughters foot prints from the birth certificate on my right shoulder/back in black. I am looking at getting the following.

1. MLB Logo in Black
2. Non-Baseball Related, UPC Code with numbers being a combo of my birthdate and #11 my favorite number.
1992 called, it wants its teenage angst back.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
200lbhockeyplayer said:
securedsports said:

1. MLB Logo in Black

Good one YFL.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
tedc2379 said:

That is pretty cool, wondering how to do seams of a ball, but it never looks exactly how you dream it to look. The MLB symbol is good. I was thinking of it on my back or shoulder in black or a few colors.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
securedsports said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
securedsports said:

1. MLB Logo in Black

Good one YFL.

YFL?

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
securedsports said:

1. MLB Logo in Black

I know it is only the 7th but we have a winner for post of the month! LMFAO! :lol:

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Lancemountain said:
securedsports said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
securedsports said:

1. MLB Logo in Black

Good one YFL.

YFL?

Just a quote I use.

Yo Friggn Laughing

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
securedsports said:
Lancemountain said:
securedsports said:
200lbhockeyplayer said:
securedsports said:

1. MLB Logo in Black

Good one YFL.

YFL?

Just a quote I use.

Yo Friggn Laughing

Riiiigghhhttt.

How about next time we stop trying to avoid the swear filter, OK?

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Have the yankees baseball logo (tophat) I had it before it was cool to get one. 1993 I believe.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
mudflap02 said:
JoshHamilton said:
An "I <3 Billy Bean" tramp stamp would be AWESOME

If you could stand the pain, getting the seams on your beanbag would be funny, but you would have to have an extremely cool significant other,

You could always get a cool balls and bat motif down there

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
jcmint said:
Have the yankees baseball logo (tophat) I had it before it was cool to get one. 1993 I believe.

:lol:

Here's mine:

IMG00133.jpg

I got that before it was cool too. In fact, I'm still waiting for it to be cool. :lol: But look, it has my message board screen name... how cool is that? Oooooohhhh yeah..... The chief is on my bicep, he doesn't really look all smashed and funny like that most of the time. Every time I reposition my arm he looks different. I never have taken a good picture of him. I think the best were back in the day before I had a digital camera, and I laid the chief on my scanner, and reached way back across to the mouse to hit scan. Goooood times.

I hurt really bad. :D I'm a **** like that, what can I say? I have sensative skin and don't like to be pinched. If you are like that, I don't recommend a tattoo. I might get this one touched up one day, I'm thinking as soon as the Indians win the WS I'll go ahead and take care of that, and also add a crown. Like they did in 1949:

CLE_7228.gif

Or like I did to one of my hats recently...

KingWahoo.jpg

Long live King Wahoo.