Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best place for a sports fan to live... Make your case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Phoenix AZ metro is pretty nice too. Radius I'd say is 20 miles (east to Tempe and west to Glendale)

But pro we Cardinals, DBacks, Suns, Coyotes , Mercury, Rattlers, ASU, Spring Training, AZ Fall League, rotation of College FB Bowls, Super Bowls fairly regular (3 in 20 years), etc etc.

Now the team success is up and down, but it offers a nice amount of choices.

Ryan

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Phoenix AZ metro is pretty nice too. Radius I'd say is 20 miles (east to Tempe and west to Glendale)

But pro we Cardinals, DBacks, Suns, Coyotes , Mercury, Rattlers, ASU, Spring Training, AZ Fall League, rotation of College FB Bowls, Super Bowls fairly regular (3 in 20 years), etc etc.

Now the team success is up and down, but it offers a nice amount of choices.

Ryan

My uncle loves it there. He volunteers at spring training and said it's tons of fun. I've been saying for a while I'm going there for ST but haven't

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Los Angeles

Dodgers
Lakers
Clippers
Kings
Rams
Galaxy
Chivas USA

Just outside (Orange County)

Angels
Ducks

Slightly more outside

Ontario Reign
Rancho Cucumonga Quakes
Inland Empire 66's
Lake Elisnore Storm

NCAA

USC
UCLA
Cal State Fullerton
Pepperdine
Long Beach State

San Diego 100 miles or so

Padres
Chargers

Oh and the weather... You already know.

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Philly has all the possible wants within 50 miles but the 10% rule on lousy fans hurts it.

Baltimore would be higher with an NHL Team...

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
No brainer! Albuquerque, NM!

No pro sports teams (so you can watch all the games on tv which is better visual coverage than attending any of the sports in person).

If you need live baseball, we have the Triple-A Albuquerque Isotopes so it's near-major league quality at definitely not major league seat prices!

East coast sports start at 5pm (if it's a 7PM ET start) so you can start watching a evenings worth of sports before dinner. Drives me nuts when I'm on the east coast as you have to wait until 7PM for the games to start because I'm so used to them starting before dinner.

West coast games start at 8pm and usually end around 11pm (or midnight if it's a great game) so you're not staying up late into the night to watch live baseball like you would be on the east coast.

Members online