Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

best way to carry around larger photos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
Just wondering what everyone's method was on carrying around larger photos for IP autographs..like 16x20..ect.
I saw that there was a thread on 8x10's..but haven't seen anything on larger ones.

I tried buying a bi-fold foam-board but it just wasnt wide enough. I may just find a place that just sells flat foam boards, but just wondering everyone else's thoughts and ideas were.

jpup33

Mar 18, 2011
The best thing ive found for 16x20's is a toploader & then into a Fedex envelope that will fit like 4 - 16x20's in toploaders... I have a backpack that's just wide enough for them to fit into...

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
If you are carrying around 1, I would just cut a cardboard slab a little longer and wider than the photo and use scrapbooking corners on it and slide the photo in there.

If multiples, do what was said above. That would seem to work well

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I don't really do photos. I'm more a ball or bat type of guy but its funny you should ask. There are a lot of folks who go to local signings and they have these black boxes. They are about an inch thick and they hold a lot of 16x20's. They are sturdy too. I have seen numerous people ask about the boxes and where they get them and nobody will speak up. It's weird. In any case, I would have to assume you can get them at an art supply store or an office supply store. Maybe even a place like hobby lobby. Those are the only three logical places to find them.

Jan 15, 2009
predatorkj said:
I don't really do photos. I'm more a ball or bat type of guy but its funny you should ask. There are a lot of folks who go to local signings and they have these black boxes. They are about an inch thick and they hold a lot of 16x20's. They are sturdy too. I have seen numerous people ask about the boxes and where they get them and nobody will speak up. It's weird. In any case, I would have to assume you can get them at an art supply store or an office supply store. Maybe even a place like hobby lobby. Those are the only three logical places to find them.
They are at Adorama, I will get a link when I remember them.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Art supply store...
0083278000000-ST-01-Art_One.jpg

http://www.jerrysartarama.com/discount- ... folios.htm

Members online

Latest posts