Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beware of BravesCollector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hagausaf

Nov 23, 2008
Tampa, FL
I bought a Tommy Hanson Xref and Freddie Freeman Blue Ref on Jan 17 and still havent rx'd. Tried pm'ing with no response and I know he's read a few of my pm's. Will be filing a Paypal complaint and leaving negative feedback for this user. Beware.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
We've obtained more contact information and will be attempting to reach out. Thanks to those who sent his address, it was helpful in obtaining what we needed. If Braves Collector happens to be reading this thread, I would suggest you contact the moderators through the email address before this becomes a bigger issue for you.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Pine Tar said:
Seiya said:
I was wondering where my 2 Latos cards where. :evil:
Most likely still in Henderson NV with my 3 cards he owes me.

No way, i didn't look at the address close enough but i moved to Henderson two weeks ago, am back in San Diego for the weekend. :x

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Bump just in case he made it back under a new ID. I still haven't received anything from him. Perhaps the next time I am on that side of town I'll go kick his dads ass for having such a sorry POS for a son.

Members online

Latest posts