Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Boomo's 50 Case hit tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
come on

6.5 min a box x 600 boxes = 3900 mins /60 = 65 hours of busting

The busting part is the fun part for a breaker, as you know Andrew; Poor Boomo has to face the reality of sorting/packing/casing/packaging/shipping after the cameras turn off. What would you say the ratio is there to time spent actually breaking the product Andrew? 4:1? More?

I'd venture to guess that Boomo still has hundreds of hours of work before him until this project is complete.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
The busting part is the fun part for a breaker, as you know Andrew; Poor Boomo has to face the reality of sorting/packing/casing/packaging/shipping after the cameras turn off. What would you say the ratio is there to time spent actually breaking the product Andrew? 4:1? More?

I'd venture to guess that Boomo still has hundreds of hours of work before him until this project is complete.

Well he has 2 people on camera sorting already, the one guy has been there since box 1. So that cuts it drastically. But with that said, he still does have a lot of work ahead of him.

Right now I believe they are just sorting paper base. The one guy is sorting into tens and then I think a woman is sorting the 10's into player lots.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
So far, I am shutout on my gold-red autograph spot. I was really hoping to get at least one of anything, fortunately it's looking like if I do I may breakeven.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

HOURS!!!! I am not sure the last time I sorted by numbers. I sort a case about 30 to 40 mins now my team.

I wonder how many cases of toploaders he has ready to go. What cards are getting card holders and what arent? I would say refractors on up but thats a ton of cards.

I think we averaged 11 hits not counting bowman blue and orange per box last night. 11x600 = 6600 card holders

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
There's something interesting in knowing that there's this guy out there, right now, going through this labor, sifting through these piles of foil, paper, and plastic for the gold of ink. It's like something out of Greek mythology.

I was watching the auctions end, contemplating putting a bid on one of the high-end player lots. I figured someone would be streaky, since that's how these things go, where random distribution does not mean even distribution. I was intrigued by the name 'Addison' but was leaning towards Dahl. At the end I kept my money in my pocket since I never have that sort of luck and now can sit back and watch casually.

Members online

Latest posts