Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman sterling nfl 2012???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coin toss

Feb 26, 2013
What do u guys think the value of this card will be in 5yrs from now???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 36

Coin toss

Feb 26, 2013
Wat if he doesn't flop... I have a chance to buy this card but not cheap.. My instinct is telling me to do it.. But it's more risk than reward.. Wat would u guys do.. Keep in mind only 15 made..

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Wat if he doesn't flop... I have a chance to buy this card but not cheap.. My instinct is telling me to do it.. But it's more risk than reward.. Wat would u guys do.. Keep in mind only 15 made..

And what if anything. If you think it's a good deal then do it. I like griffin, but honestly if you are buying to resell then I'd buy a single card of both. Duals and triples of rookies usually lose money.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
If you think it's a good deal then do it. I like griffin, but honestly if you are buying to resell then I'd buy a single card of both. Duals and triples of rookies usually lose money.

Exactly!

If you're buying it 'cuz you like it and it's out of 15, Go for it! If you're buying for profit or flipping later, buy single cards of each guy as duals/triples, etc. don't usually get as good of prices down the road...

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Exactly!

If you're buying it 'cuz you like it and it's out of 15, Go for it! If you're buying for profit or flipping later, buy single cards of each guy as duals/triples, etc. don't usually get as good of prices down the road...

Nice job of repeating the post ahead of yours nearly word-for-word!

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Exactly!

Wow great job repeating the post above your own almost verbatim!

Members online

Latest posts