Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Received the box last night, it got a little banged up in the mail but it looked like most everything survived. Some a little worse for the wear but oh well. I will try and get through it tonight, and out in the mail either Saturday or Monday as I'm going to have to figure out how to reapack this thing. I will post pics once I get through it.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Received the box last night, it got a little banged up in the mail but it looked like most everything survived. Some a little worse for the wear but oh well. I will try and get through it tonight, and out in the mail either Saturday or Monday as I'm going to have to figure out how to reapack this thing. I will post pics once I get through it.

Repacking is quite a challenge.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Just wanted to update the group, I just got done getting through the box. Sorry for the delay work got crazy as one of my co-workers got diverticulitus (must have shared a needle with Brock Lesner or something lol) and ended up in the hospital. Found a bunch of cool stuff. I will get it repacked this weekend and out in the mail on Monday. Pictures will be posted tonight once I decide what I'm going to put in the box to replace what I took. Thanks all it was cool to see what this has morphed in to from the last journey.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Here's the photo's of what I took:

Here is what I put back in tried to go with fewer but nicer cards to save space:

And these got damaged so I gave them to my son and he drove his truck over them, hope they weren't valuable because he tried to eat them lol:

Last edited:

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Box went out today. I can update tracking if necesarry. All my post office had were these funky Large Flat rate boxes they seemed very small so I ended up shipping it in a regular box. It was either that or it was going to go out tomorrow as it was almost 5 o'clock. I'm kind of wishing I would have waited an extra day to pack it better but hopefully it makes it ok.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Went through box, pulled out stuff, put in lots of Braves stuff for Gilmore -- and some "junk" I had lying around

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
And by junk he probably means stuff that will drop someone's jaw to the ground. I LOVE this group!!!

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Bill is correct, the "junk I put in has an approximate value of $500 and has some nice stuff as well. I dropped box off at my shipper's today and Chris should be on the lookout for a package (actually 2 because I sent him separate stuff as well) from Pro Look of Allen, TX.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Update - Spoke to my shipper today, he asked me about the packages I dropped off and what was the most important -- I told him the 2 boxes to Gilmore were the most important (along with a card I had sold to a customer) and he is now aware of the time sensitivity, Please continue to be on the lookout for packages from Pro Look in Allen TX and these will be shipped UPS

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Fellas, where we at? Box should definitely be in Gilmore's possession at this time.

Members online

Latest posts