Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
[MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION] - I'm sure you didn't see it or it got lost but here is my post again...

I'm in for the box o' goodies and mostly to enjoy looking through the variation and seeing the cool cards. I probably won't find much I want but I have a pile at at least add and then get the box back down the road. I've already marked the calendar, so I'll be on the look out... I think I'm #2 on the list.

Also, will you please update my interest in the OP to - "Players" being Albert Belle, "Teams" being Cleveland Indians and "Other" being RCs and '90s inserts. Pretty straight forward with my sig.

Thanks and let's get this show on the road.

Forgot the picture

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1383625027.254513.jpg

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Here is the post with the shipping order info for box round 3... hopefully it doesn't get deleted again! Please read post 1 to see what people are interested in receiving and their collecting likes! Thanks!

Shipping order and rough estimate of the timeline
IDNameStateReceive ByShip By
@Hawk8DustinLA8-Nov11-Nov
@MansGameMacTX13-Nov16-Nov
@ClarkzacZachNE19-Nov22-Nov
@rum151manJeffCA25-Nov27-Nov
@dmscardsDominicCA30-Nov2-Dec
@james5348JamesCA4-Dec6-Dec
@craiger122003RobertNV10-Dec13-Dec
@catdaddyscardsStephenKS16-Dec18-Dec
@kerryfan5PhilipOH21-Dec23-Dec
@Ashburn AlleyGregPA27-Dec30-Dec
Bill MenardBill RI3-Jan

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Here is the post with the shipping order info for box round 3... hopefully it doesn't get deleted again! Please read post 1 to see what people are interested in receiving and their collecting likes! Thanks!

Shipping order and rough estimate of the timeline
IDNameStateReceive ByShip By
@Hawk8DustinLA8-Nov11-Nov
@MansGameMacTX13-Nov16-Nov
@ClarkzacZachNE19-Nov22-Nov
@rum151manJeffCA25-Nov27-Nov
@dmscardsDominicCA30-Nov2-Dec
@james5348JamesCA4-Dec6-Dec
@craiger122003RobertNV10-Dec13-Dec
@catdaddyscardsStephenKS16-Dec18-Dec
@kerryfan5PhilipOH21-Dec23-Dec
@Ashburn AlleyGregPA27-Dec30-Dec
Bill MenardBillRI3-Jan

Thanks, never even looked at the first post, just always skip to last. I have something to put in the box for almost every member on the list.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Just raced home on my lunch break, lots of awesome mail including a 2,500 count Andre Dawson lot, 8 Dawson cards I previously did not know existed, some 70's and 80's Expos team photos and some Drew Brees jersey cards, but no box of goodies. Maybe tomorrow.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Once again, I hope everyone enjoys rd 3. Let's see if it makes it's way around hassle free!

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, PM me.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Just raced home on my lunch break, lots of awesome mail including a 2,500 count Andre Dawson lot, 8 Dawson cards I previously did not know existed, some 70's and 80's Expos team photos and some Drew Brees jersey cards, but no box of goodies. Maybe tomorrow.

I'm terribly sorry that I have been MIA from the site and left this with no update. I checked my PO and they did not have any medium flat rates in the facility. I tried again yesterday and they still didn't have them and told me try another PO. I did today and I got two of them and two large flat rates just in case I couldn't fit it in medium size... Good thing b/c I couldn't! So this is going large flat rate again despite my efforts to downsize and I will do my best to get it mailed tomorrow. I will adjust the shipping time line as well.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I'm terribly sorry that I have been MIA from the site and left this with no update. I checked my PO and they did not have any medium flat rates in the facility. I tried again yesterday and they still didn't have them and told me try another PO. I did today and I got two of them and two large flat rates just in case I couldn't fit it in medium size... Good thing b/c I couldn't! So this is going large flat rate again despite my efforts to downsize and I will do my best to get it mailed tomorrow. I will adjust the shipping time line as well.

Sounds good! This might give me some time to run to my dads house and pull some more stuff for the box.

Thank You Again!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

No worries Bill. Thanks for all you're doing.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Send out an updated time line when it finally goes out. I want to mark my calendar to keep an eye out

---
Buying Albert Belle cards! PM me!

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Ok what the heck I will officially stay IN. I will start making a pile soon. That way I can throw my stuff in grab a couple autos
and move along. Are we down to one medium box ? Or are you running two chains?

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Also to add the guys during Nov to Dec will never meet that schedule. Those are the busiest days of the year for the PO.
You should adjust those dates by 2 days each. Just sayin .

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Post 1 updated with new shipping time line. Sorry again for pushing the start of the box back a week.

Also, I have not heard or seen James B. around the boards... I will try to contact him and see what is up. I may pull him from the action if we don't connect with him b/c I don't want another headache to occur in this round. Everyone else has been active, front and center, and responsive to this thread.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Sounds good! This might give me some time to run to my dads house and pull some more stuff for the box.

Thank You Again!

Nice! Also - I have been trying, without success, to get some Dawson stuff for you. I have some base that I was able to find, but it's not going to be anything you don't already have. I know there are some nice cards of the other players you mentioned as well.

I will get some cooler Dawsons one way or another! They will find their way to you... it just won't be as part of this box. Sorry about that!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Bill - I've posted this before and it probably doesn't matter at this point but please update my "intersts" in the OP. You can reference my sig but Players should only be Albert Belle, teams are Cleveland Indians (and Ohio State for football) and others are '90s inserts, RCs, etc.

Also, just to be clear on the timeline, I'm scheduled to get it right before Thanksgiving... IF the box is delayed or doesn't arrive for a few days after, I am driving back to the Mid-west starting Tuesday evening the 26th and won't be returning until the evening of Monday the 2nd... just a heads up because I don't want it to arrive late on the 25th and then I have no time to look through it and just have to pay to send it to the next name on the list to avoid it sitting in Dallas while I'm back home for Thanksgiving.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Nice! Also - I have been trying, without success, to get some Dawson stuff for you. I have some base that I was able to find, but it's not going to be anything you don't already have. I know there are some nice cards of the other players you mentioned as well.

I will get some cooler Dawsons one way or another! They will find their way to you... it just won't be as part of this box. Sorry about that!

It is okay Bill, I am just happy to be part of this awesome operation

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Bill - I've posted this before and it probably doesn't matter at this point but please update my "intersts" in the OP. You can reference my sig but Players should only be Albert Belle, teams are Cleveland Indians (and Ohio State for football) and others are '90s inserts, RCs, etc.

Also, just to be clear on the timeline, I'm scheduled to get it right before Thanksgiving... IF the box is delayed or doesn't arrive for a few days after, I am driving back to the Mid-west starting Tuesday evening the 26th and won't be returning until the evening of Monday the 2nd... just a heads up because I don't want it to arrive late on the 25th and then I have no time to look through it and just have to pay to send it to the next name on the list to avoid it sitting in Dallas while I'm back home for Thanksgiving.

Mac, I am scheduled to get the box on the 15th, I am off on the 14th and will get all my items going into the box together that day. I get off at midnight on the 15th and I will go through the box when I get home. There will not be a lot of Dawson stuff in it so other than looking at the awesome cards in the box, it should not take me that long. I will add my items to the box and send it out on the 16th. I have to be to work at 7AM on the 16th and will not be able to make it to the post office before they close as I will be the only manager in the building and not able to leave, but I will send one of my most trusted associates to the post office (which is across the street) with the box to be sent off to you. Hopefully this will help. I do still need your shipping address.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I think we all need to realize that this is going out at the busiest time of the year and the timeline is just an estimate. I'm well aware that there are probably going to be a few timing issues with this round - that said - taking two weeks to ship it is still going to be met with disappointment, so let's try to avoid that.

Members online

Latest posts