Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Braun faces the media

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
"I have sinned against you my fans"

Attachments

• 1385582474664.jpg
    1385582474664.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 47

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Every steroid user says the same bull crap "I won't go into specifics" or "I'll tell my story at another time" or something along those lines. Its the most ridiculous statements they can make and they do it every time.

Do they think that every baseball fan is just an idiot?

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Every steroid user says the same bull crap "I won't go into specifics" or "I'll tell my story at another time" or something along those lines. Its the most ridiculous statements they can make and they do it every time.

Do they think that every baseball fan is just an idiot?

They dont really think anything of you...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
If truly sorry he would go into very detailed specifics. Make no mistake this whole "story" is a PR move to get the story out there about him and the sample taker.

No details, no details no details OH did I tell you about a story that will make me look better that should be a private moment as I hand out turkeys to the poor?

People cant be this naive to fall for this can they?

Last edited:

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
It must suck to be halfway through what could've been an illustrious career and know you have no chance at sports immortality no matter what you do the rest of your career. Guys like Braun, all they have to play for is money.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
It must suck to be halfway through what could've been an illustrious career and know you have no chance at sports immortality no matter what you do the rest of your career. Guys like Braun, all they have to play for is money.

Sad thing is that in professional sports most just play for the money. There are a select few that play to be the greatest of all time. Most are there for the $$$ and the spotlight. For most of these guys leaving the game with boatloads of cash and no integrity is perfectly fine.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
So you get up, drag yourself into work...... FOR FREE? A job is a job. How many people truly love their job? Even if you did, would you do it free? How many of you here are worried about Career immortality? They take P.E.D's for the MONEY! He could care less what you or I think. He made more in one year then everyone here will make in a life time combined. Yeah Yeah its about a person's integrity. B.S. Show me the money. If you think not your full of it.

maxe0213

Oct 10, 2012
California and Oregon for school
Probably pretty damn true. Might make you mad but that doesn't make it untrue.

I'm sorry the truth is not insightful. This is a business and the players don't care about fans...most of them.

Clearly my post was a blanket post talking about the entire group of fans.

Many players do care about the fans and don't want to be in an awful light.

Most steroid users say the exact same things every time which is what I posted above. Basically saying "Well fans, I could tell you why I did it and hope that some will except my explanation or just say that i'm not going into details and tell everyone to F off"

Phillyfan. I mistook what you said as a personal attack. My apologies for the response.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Phillyfan. I mistook what you said as a personal attack. My apologies for the response.[/QUOTE]

Love is, never having to say your sorry.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
I agree. I dislike many of the PED users but once Braun got to the point where he destroyed an innocent man who did his job, he became worse than the majority of the others.

Let's be clear though. Dino Laurenzi did not do his job. Had he done his job there wouldn't have been chain of custody issues. Brauns treatment of Laurenzi wasn't good, and I'm not condoning it, but he needed to drop that sample off according to guidelines to be completely guiltless.

Members online