Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brett Butler Great Success for me! w/scans & Pic's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I went to the Reno Aces ballpark to hopefully get Brett's autograph and watch the game on Friday night. I was successful to say the least. The crowd was light and there were only about five people looking for autographs. Brett signed for everyone and even posed for pictures.

Tom

BrettButler_0001.jpg

BrettButler_0002.jpg

BrettButlerautoBall002.jpg

TomwithBrettButler.jpg

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Who's the guy on the left - kind of looks like J.D. Drew -

Nice success with a classy player in his day.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Prob one of my favorite people in baseball. We were at the Chattanooga and Mobile game in 07 and told me about his family and what they were doing. I told him we were from Atlanta and I grew up watching him. I met his son years ago. Anyway, just a class act guy, funny, and always puts the smiley face on this autographs. Still one of my treasured autographs.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Lars said:
Who's the guy on the left - kind of looks like J.D. Drew -

Nice success with a classy player in his day.

Just some ugly Dodger Fan! :lol:

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
brianga26 said:
Prob one of my favorite people in baseball. We were at the Chattanooga and Mobile game in 07 and told me about his family and what they were doing. I told him we were from Atlanta and I grew up watching him. I met his son years ago. Anyway, just a class act guy, funny, and always puts the smiley face on this autographs. Still one of my treasured autographs.

Somewhere I have a Tug McGraw autograph with a smiley face on it. The start of a new collection?

Members online

Latest posts