Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can't believe no one posted about the game Joe Mauer had...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prozac4312

Aug 7, 2008
Akron, OH
3-4 with a HR, double, and 6 RBI...

I don't wish the guy ill, but c'mon Joe, calm it down...you're slowly ruining V-Mart's chance for Silver Slugger.

:|

Pool Boy

Dec 20, 2008
I told you last week V-Mart (RE: Silver Slugger and Batting Title). Joe is in a class of his own. 8 HRs already. He's been up in the Bigs for 20 days (since May 1). Almost at his TOTAL for HRs last season. Every Jack has been to the opposite field. Why aren't opposing teams busting him in on his hands? Unbelievable athlete. Pretty sure the Brinks truck will be pulling up to his house this winter. I am guessing 8 years and $150 million. Could be more if he gets to Free Agency after 2010 with the Yankees and Red Sox fighting for his services...

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I think the reason is because 3-4 2B, HR (GS) 6 RBI is pretty much his standard these days. :)

No doubt Mauer has been raking, and with 2 batting titles to his credit he's shown he can it. It will be interesting to see how many more go over the fence this season. His power was never his calling card, but if he can bump it up to 20-25 with everything else he does, that would be a truly special player. Of course the biggest risk with him is always injury.

Members online

Latest posts