Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Carmelo Anthony Knick Autos: Do They Exist?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Just a quick question. Not a big basketball collector however I am a huge NBA/Knicks fan. How come there are no Carmelo Anthony autographs (that i've seen) in a knicks uniform? Why don't companies produce any?

Thanks

Avery

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
There's quite a lot listed on beckett. They're all numbered to 10 and below though.

$T2eC16V,!)8E9s4l7bT)BQvtfqN0Vw~~60_3.JPG

Last edited:

xarzy

Mar 8, 2012
Hello, There are infact a nice variety of Melo Autographs out there. I used to own a nice selection before selling out (during times of need). They pop up RARELY on Ebay as opposed to other players when you consider the actual amounts out there.

Heres a selection of my previously owned Melo's. I actually owned the twin of the Green melo pictured above. The above is 2/5 I owned the 9.5 4/5 (Pictured Below). The Logoman Auto (Middle) is the 7/10.

DSC_0053.jpg

7c9b49c0.jpg

Melo only has 2 Oncard Autos as a Knick. The Crusade auto on the left /5 and a National Treasures Nicknames "Melo" Inscription /10 (not pictured)

Oh how I miss them. lol

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.