Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chasing Canseco - Best Day Ever.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
It has been a while so I figured why not update the thread at mid-night with one of the other customs I got signed?

A Piece of History: 40/40 Club

20150525_162202.jpg

Not only is Jose's John Han**** on it, it also features a piece of the bat I cut up!

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
This is the most amazing thread of all time.

I still need to get you to make some customs for me. And write up your misadventures doing it.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Just spent the last hour reading this entire thread w all of the awesome Jose stories. Love it, congrats!

What sort of equipment do you have that allows you to make such professional grade cards? I'd love to eventually work on a few custom pieces!

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
This is the most amazing thread of all time.

I still need to get you to make some customs for me. And write up your misadventures doing it.

Thanks!

Just spent the last hour reading this entire thread w all of the awesome Jose stories. Love it, congrats!

What sort of equipment do you have that allows you to make such professional grade cards? I'd love to eventually work on a few custom pieces!

Thanks! I am not ready to spill the beans just yet, as there are TONS of techniques I use, and they vary greatly from card to card. It has cost me a TON of time and money to figure this stuff out. There are tutorials out there already for some of them, but they use different methods than I do.

Members online

Latest posts