Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Christmas Day Morning Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Max was up early. Looked at this stocking and what Santa brought him and then went back upstairs to bed. Time change messed him up. My dad is working today so presents will get opened later when he gets home.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Merry Christmas to all. My 7 year old daughter had a heck of a Christmas morning. I got a few nice shirts plus Santa put a few pack of cards in my stocking.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope everyone enjoys their Christmas! Received a very pleasant surprise in the mail yesterday from [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION]

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1419518360.073200.jpg

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1419518337.080683.jpg

Thank you Richard!

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning and Merry Christmas all! The family opened gifts last night since we have a lot to get done this morning before going to my grandma's house. I got a shirt, sweatshirt, sweatpants, 22 Jump Street, a Twins day-by-day calendar, movie theater gift card, and then a couple of LEGO minifigures :lol: I used to be obsessed with LEGO when I was younger, and was jealous when they started coming out with the mystery minifigures so its a joke in the family now. My mom is also giving me some money for when I go to TwinsFest in the middle of January for part of my gift as well. Soon we will follow suit with Richard [MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] and have biscuits and gravy, bacon, and eggs. We got a few things to get ready for Christmas at my grandma's this afternoon

Members online