Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

claimed by Mouschi.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffbichel

Dec 31, 2020
Houston, Texas
in the past I use to love busting packs. then I was out of it for years. I thought I would try it again. all that was available was Bowman draft at well over 300 hundred bucks a box, 3 boxes. Didn't see a single name I knew. I am badly handicapped and can't get to the post office to mail them off, so, if you want them they are yours. all chrome, refractors and autos and inserts. but since I can't get out, you must pick them up. No charge. I'm close to Katy. give me a hollar if you want them.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
in the past I use to love busting packs. then I was out of it for years. I thought I would try it again. all that was available was Bowman draft at well over 300 hundred bucks a box, 3 boxes. Didn't see a single name I knew. I am badly handicapped and can't get to the post office to mail them off, so, if you want them they are yours. all chrome, refractors and autos and inserts. but since I can't get out, you must pick them up. No charge. I'm close to Katy. give me a hollar if you want them.
Hey Jeff! I'd love to get them (this is Tanner by the way) if you can get me your address I'd be happy to pick them up!

jeffbichel

Dec 31, 2020
Houston, Texas
Tanner can probably help you out.

@mouschi
Thanks, man. I should have thought of Tanner. I'm the one that started him on cards 20 years ago. Sold him a 5000 count box of inserts. Nice guy. we had a burger and a good conversation. Just about all of the card shops here have gone under. This disease is terrifying and is setting a new paradigm for life in America. I hope you and yours are staying safe. For some of us Covid-19 equals death.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Thanks, man. I should have thought of Tanner. I'm the one that started him on cards 20 years ago. Sold him a 5000 count box of inserts. Nice guy. we had a burger and a good conversation. Just about all of the card shops here have gone under. This disease is terrifying and is setting a new paradigm for life in America. I hope you and yours are staying safe. For some of us Covid-19 equals death.
First of all, delete that post above this, for your own safety, send it in a PM.

Second, I’m just getting back to work after two weeks from a positive test, but with no symptoms TG.

Third, I hope you find a return to good health. Anyone who gave for his Country should have a long and healthy retirement!

But especially the Space guys...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly

If you’re the guy who got him back into the Hobby, I’m sure his wife would like a word or ten.

Especially regarding garage storage space...

LOL

Be safe sir!

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I got the info and will text you later this morning... looking forward to catching up!

Members online

Latest posts