Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[CONTEST] 2012 Leaf Metal. Winners: refrank, mrniceguy1126, bhmgatech, LOGAN2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

WINNERS:
11. refrank
21. mrniceguy1126
19. bhmgatech
-------
5.13. Logan2500

This contest is for FOUR SPOTS!!! in All In Card's currently listed case break.
Two spots, courtesy of MojoDan and myself. Two spots, courtesy of All In Cards

Rules:

- You must, as of 10/8/2012, be a registered member of FCB. The last person that qualifies for this is "Robert".
- You must have EITHER (a) less than 200 posts OR (b) be registered for less than 4 months.
- You only have to post ONCE. Posting more than once will not increase your odds of winning. In fact, it may do the opposite.
- You must be able to pass IP verification that you're not a "smurf" account (a dupe account).

There will be no e-mailing of members done by me. This is not to draw people from other sites to post once. I intend for this to be an incentive for newer members who visit but may not post to get ANOTHER shot a a hit from a great product. I know some people felt neglected by the big Leaf giveaway and maybe felt it was biased against new/low post members. The board as a whole and myself - personally - all enjoy getting new members and seeing what they have to share with the community.

Also, I know there are going to be people who aren't getting in on the contest who are going to post a "this is great," but - for the sake of keeping it streamlined - please know that I'm not doing it for praise. I'm doing it to show everyone that FCBs members are about giving... not just fighting.

The way it's going to go down:

1. You will post. It can be as little as "I'm in" or as much as you want, but please limit it to one post.
2. This will run until Thursday evening. The last accepted entry will taken prior to 7:30 PM CST on 10/11/2012. This is done for the sake of getting it ironed out in time for the break. I MAY extend this if it looks like the break deadline gives me the extra time.
3. There are a total of 25 spots. If those 25 spots are filled prior to the time given - then the list is final at that time.
4. Names will be listed in the order that they post.
5. The list will be placed into a randomizer in that order and randomized THREE TIMES.
6. The people in the first four positions, at that time, will be the winners. Those winners' IP will then be checked for a dupe accounts. If you are found to have multiple accounts or have an account that has posted from the same IP as another account, then you will be DQ'ed, and the next person in line will be the replacement qualifying winner. (Pending Gilmore's cooperation)
7. The winners will be contacted by PM and posted in this thread. At that time, he/she will PM their contact information to be relayed to Andrew (AIC). If you are unable to respond by the time of the break, items will be held on your behalf and will be held for THREE DAYS. If 3 days passes without contact from you for your address, then the contest will be re-run to find another winner. I really don't want this to happen since it adds a lot of time to the process - however - I am doing it this way to make sure it's not "pick me" winners who disappears afterwards. If all goes clean, as planned, the winners will know/be getting their prize as soon as any other member of the break.

Good luck!

1. bigbov
2. gt5717b
3. Mario1975
4. jhand13
5. ntnelson
6. Yadier2004
7. SportsWriterMAB
8. raysfan1031
9. TTM
10. whodeynation765
11. refrank
12. CasperMcLovin
13. Logan2500
14. Robert
15. yclipper21
16. hbmoose25
17. ozzy
18. jfras7777
19. bhmgatech
20. pinhead
21. mrniceguy1126
22. Mike Fournier
23. rockholt
24. waintrain
25. kerryfan5

Last edited:

Mario1975

May 9, 2012
Looks like I qualify too. Thanks for the contest.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Members online

Latest posts