Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CONTEST TO BOOST PARTICIPATION IN THE FREE TO A GOOD HOME THREAD! WINNERS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
To my knowledge, there is one slot left. if I missed something, someone please let me know in this thread. There has been a XXXXload of activity in the thread today and I have not been able to keep up!

Also, I'd love to keep it at 3 winners and be able to done with the contest now that it has been several weeks. People definitely had time to get in on it if they wanted to!

Last edited:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
CONTEST TO BOOST PARTICIPATION IN THE FREE TO A GOOD HOME THREAD!

To my knowledge, there is one slot left. if I missed something, someone please let me know in this thread. There has been a XXXXload of activity in the thread today and I have not been able to keep up!

Also, I'd love to keep it at 3 winners and be able to done with the contest now that it has been several weeks. People definitely had time to get in on it if they wanted to!

I hear ya Bill, and thanks for all your hard work with this!!!

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
CONTEST TO BOOST PARTICIPATION IN THE FREE TO A GOOD HOME THREAD!

I don't know if I qualify, if not its cool. I just wanted to say nice snag on the 75 Ryan.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I see I did miss you and I apolgize for that, but you were given the last spot in the contest, so you are all set! Sorry if anyone else posted new stuff in the last few hours, but the whole Free To A Good Home thread is like an ongoing contest! Just keeping checking it and you'll find stuff you like that you can claim for free! :)

I don't know if I qualify, if not its cool. I just wanted to say nice snag on the 75 Ryan.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Contest is full. @A_Pharis, can you randomize the list in the first thread of the 25 participants and post? For the list A_Pharis displays, the winners will be spots 4, 7 and 10 in that list.
Also, I am going to give you a chance to pick some of the prizes that you want. Review the list and send me your top 5 choices from the list, along with a few of your favorite teams, so I can try distribute all the inserts we have in a meaningful manner. I will try to accommodate each of you as much as possible in those requests (hopefully you don't all pick the same stuff!). Please think of it from the standpoint of what fits in your collection or what you might want to start collecting and not what you can flip on ebay! This will also increase the chances of you each picking different stuff!

Please PM me with your addresses and I will get the prizes out in the mail.

Thanks for participating and keep the thread going!

Thanks!
Bill

A_Pharis

From Random.org:

There were 25 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. 11. Joey12508
  2. 18. kemputer
  3. 22. Clarkzac
  4. 25. trolea1234
  5. 19. PadresFan86
  6. 12. RipItRipken
  7. 2. rebelpawn
  8. 1. thejackaryman8
  9. 23. thelesquad
  10. 5. UL Washington Rookie
  11. 6. deaconblues63
  12. 7. devin
  13. 3. Hullfan
  14. 4. calripkenjrcollector
  15. 17. spikes
  16. 14. CatDaddysCards
  17. 21. CARDMAN
  18. 8. DRav87
  19. 10. TBTwinsFan
  20. 15. Greg Cleveland
  21. 16. ffgameman
  22. 13. LanceMountain
  23. 24. goldenegg1
  24. 9. TyWill555
  25. 20. oiccup41

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Thanks, Adam! So there is no confusion, [MENTION=1947]trolea1234[/MENTION], [MENTION=1899]rebelpawn[/MENTION], and @UL Washington Rookie, are the winners

Members online

Latest posts