Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CONTEST to give away one of my slots in AIC's National Treasures #3 break!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
Hey pals,

One of my favorite things about this community is the generosity often displayed by the members. I can't count the times I've seen a member say they got a random package from another member on here with something nice in it for no reason at all. I know I've sent a few things out here and there and the recipients always seem genuinely appreciative. I think it's one of the things that makes this place truly great.

So I decided to participate in one of Andrew (All In Cards)'s National Treasures breaks. Andrew does a phenomenal with these breaks and always have. I bought two slots in National Treasures Break 3 and the randomizer gave me slot #2 and slot #18. I'm very happy and excited to have the number two spot and I thought it would be a nice gesture to give away my number 18 spot in this contest.

First a couple simple rules...

1. I'd like the slot to go to someone who either missed out on or couldn't afford to get into one of these breaks, so if you're already in one of AIC's NT breaks (1-5) or any other NT break on this site, you can't enter.

2. You need to have either 6 months time on this board or 500 posts. I have nothing against new members, I just know in the past there's been people making new accounts to get in on stuff like this and I don't think that's fair.

To win my #18 draft slot in Andrew's National Treasures #3 break, answer this question...

Who is my all time favorite player to wear uniform number 18?

First correct guess wins.

Good luck!

Members online

Latest posts