Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Coolest "worthless" item you have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
"Coolest" is subject to everyone but what do you have?

For me, off the top of my head, Id say a 1990 Donruss Rak with Brian Downing DK error on top and a 2001 Topps Traded Gold Maddux that came out of the pack with a "21" written on the back in black marker.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Some errors, some vintage, some autographs... all are cool, but worthless...

Just 2 off the top of my head:

1911 foldout (I forgot the guys name, and the brand) that is chewed a bit, but still cool.

1995 Signature Rookies Rich Butler auto/5750

A jersey from the 2010 USA Baseball Classic (IDK the real name of it, it's been a while). It was for the Twin Cities team, and I was probably the only one to buy a jersey.

autocut

Probably my Classic 4 Sport Grant Hill #'d 3388 of 2,995.

Errors

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
2006 Bowman Chrome Carlos Gomez Orange Refractor #1/25. I have been a huge Red Sox fan for the second half of my life but as a kid i was a big Mets fan. They still have a place in my heart. After i won the Lester orange 1/25 i thought it would be cool to own the Gomez #d the same. He was still a Met and i loved his base running skills. I over paid to the tune of way too much but its as pc as it gets for me despite the true value.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
a half dozen of those Pacific Mariners World Series sets that my brother bought off of S@H and I ended up with.

nurvanna

Feb 18, 2009
phoenix, az
worthless to many but not to me as his collector...

brandon wood signed
2003 bdpp sealed pack, 2003 bdpp opened pack flattened wrapper, 2003 bdpp checklist insert and lastly, a 2003 bc expired redemption card

in about 2 weeks i'll add the 2003 bdpp hobby box to this group as well.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
Game used John Rodriguez game used hat
Game used Anthony Reyes hat, Locker nameplate,autographed baseballs
Anthony Reyes is one of my favorite pitchers though :lol:
Also depending on how he ends up doing all of my Colby Rasmus stuff

wallyscards

Sep 13, 2009
South Dakota
I wouldn't say it is completely worthless but I have a game used Tito Landrum bat. I had been looking for one for years and found one last year. It isn't worth much but I love it.

Members online

Latest posts