Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Crampy20's Card Needs!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crampy20

Aug 5, 2010
Hello everyone new to the site, but not the hobby. I am active user on the clouts'n'chara and sportscardforum.

I collect James Reimer, Dion Phaneuf, Ed Belfour, JS Giguere and Johnny Bower.

I have almost got all of James Reimer cards, so if you have any and can help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated, here is what I need:

James Reimer
UD Series 2
Young Guns /10

SPX 09-10
Rookie /25

SPGU 09-10
Rookie /10

Be A Player 09-10
Redemption /99
Rookie /99
Rookie /15

Thanks so much, Ryan

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
welcome to FCB. unfortunately I do no have an of the Reimer's you need but make sure you post the list over on the Hockey Transaction Forum as well.

please feel free to showoff your collections as well. I always enjoy looking through other collectors cards.

good luck with your collections and I look forward to seeing you around FCB and chatting with you in the future.

stu

Jan 24, 2010
Welcome to the forum! Sorry to say I have none of those cards to help out.

crampy20

Aug 5, 2010
Thanks everyone, and didn't realize that I should of posted my wants in the Transactions section.

And I saw a post on another site, about this site, and decided to join.

Ryan

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
crampy20 said:
Thanks everyone, and didn't realize that I should of posted my wants in the Transactions section.

And I saw a post on another site, about this site, and decided to join.

Ryan

it's quite alright to post your wants here as well but you might as well post it in both spots.

Members online

Latest posts