Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Custom Booklet "Dukes of Hazzard" style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
You are getting a ton of great compliments and rightfully so. That custom is totally badass!! Catherine Bach was soooo hot.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
You are getting a ton of great compliments and rightfully so. That custom is totally badass!! Catherine Bach was soooo hot.

....agree with that but guessing she is not soooo hot today. Scared to even Google search.......

That card is very cool- makes me think of other shows (with sexy starlets) from that era that would make a great booklet- Charlies Angels, Three's Company....what others???

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
....agree with that but guessing she is not soooo hot today. Scared to even Google search.......

That card is very cool- makes me think of other shows (with sexy starlets) from that era that would make a great booklet- Charlies Angels, Three's Company....what others???

Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman, Heather Locklier in Fallguy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
Well done! I remember buying Dukes cards waaaayyyy back in the day. Of course, found their way to the landfill a long time ago. Thanks for the trip down memory lane and I love your work.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
1000429_10152892585055082_562440704_n.jpg

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I think they went through dozens of Chargers, crashing them on the show, but there are a couple "hero" cars that they used for regular driving.

That card is awesome. With that quality, I'd be surprised if it wouldn't sell for quite a bit more than the individual autos.

GUCD231

Apr 21, 2009
DEER PARK,NY
Thanks again guys for all the fine compliments.Again it was just a idea that I was kicking around for a custom.I think it's great that it stirred up some youthful memories for all of us.

Members online

Latest posts