Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cuttter Dykstra with two teams in Platinum?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulax5

Sep 23, 2010
So Oregon
Might have been discussed but he has an auto with the Brewers and a base with the Nats. Am I missing something or did topps just mess this one up?

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
No excuse? You think the cards instantly get signed? They had probably already pretty the Dykstras in theBrewers uni in order to allow for adequate time to get signed before he was traded, and then they were on the ball enough to get the base card in the proper uni after.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
JEA2880 said:
No excuse? You think the cards instantly get signed? They had probably already pretty the Dykstras in theBrewers uni in order to allow for adequate time to get signed before he was traded, and then they were on the ball enough to get the base card in the proper uni after.

That was my thinking. Seems like they actually did good by changing what they could and not saying "screw it"

soulax5

Sep 23, 2010
So Oregon
The auto is on card. Just saw that he has played the whole year with the Nats and did not see that he was traded just before the start of the season, makes sense now.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
soulax5 said:
The auto is on card. Just saw that he has played the whole year with the Nats and did not see that he was traded just before the start of the season, makes sense now.

Nevertheless, good catch! I don't think I would've noticed.

Members online

Latest posts