Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

DENVER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
YES! As good a player as he is, I'm really glad we don't have to suffer through Rodgers' smug, insufferable prima donna act.

Really glad to see Wilson here instead. With Bridgewater as the backup, I'm all in.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
They've given themselves a two year window to win.

Worked out for the Rams.

Then that lack of draft picks will come back and bite them.

Losing Fant is tough, but Awebegawn (sp?) is certainly capable of filling in for him, if they use him that way...

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
If they continue to build as they have been under George Paton, the window might be a bit longer than 2 years. Hopefully.

I was more bummed about Shelby Harris leaving than Fant. It's hard to know if Fant's disappointing production was more the guys throwing him the ball, or Pat f'ing Shurmur (the most pathetic offensive coordinator in the league), or Fant himself. Needed to work on his blocking too. But he might turn out to be pretty good in the end.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I said two years cuz that’s how long Russ’s contract goes and by then all those young studs will be up for their big extension price jumps…

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Home game in Denver one of my last THREE goals . Did get to see in NC

Attachments

• GEDC1381.JPG
    GEDC1381.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 3

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
1974 i had saved money and missed DRAFT 1970 by 57 numbers --went on a 5000 mile bar hopping trip from NC thru Montana Wyoming Colorado Idaho Oregon Nevada SOLO. I've been to 30 plus states Canada twice -dad had a job so we travelled . Denver ONLY place i want to go back to . Other two quest = one will be restore HS car / other locate area mother's parents buried = 1930 Georgia poor didn't get markers most of time . At 70 with heart operation in near future I can always dream

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
That sounds like an awesome trip indeed. I did something similarly in 2013, but from west to east and back.

I hope you can get all three of those things done. If you end up in Denver I would be glad to buy the first round.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I have a banner signed by Broncos not sure year . Can't get to it now . Denver trip will be CHEAPER than car LOL ---Not many 1954 DeSoto's out there

Members online