Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did you recently join? Use this thread to say hi!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoCards2013Champs

May 3, 2014
Louisville
Hi Everyone. I'm new to the site. Thought I would come say hey. I've been into cards for nearly 30 years. I collect Kevin Youkilis, Carl Yastrzemski, and Louisville guys. (Pee Wee Reese, former Louisville Cardinals, etc.) Any helpful hints or advice on navigating the site or building up my reputation would be greatly appreciated.

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Hi Everyone. I'm new to the site. Thought I would come say hey. I've been into cards for nearly 30 years. I collect Kevin Youkilis, Carl Yastrzemski, and Louisville guys. (Pee Wee Reese, former Louisville Cardinals, etc.) Any helpful hints or advice on navigating the site or building up my reputation would be greatly appreciated.

Find the biggest, baddest card collector and start a fight with him in the yard. :p

Seriously, welcome to the board and just enjoy the wealth of information. Share what you know and ask about what you don't. The rest will take care of itself.

mets00

May 15, 2014
Hi all, I'm new here been collecting on and off my whole life. As you can tell by my screen name I'm a mets fan... I only collect travis d'arnaud. Or if it's rare enough and I can afford it other mets..

I stumbled upon the site through the Google play store.. I don't have a computer, I just do everything through my phone..

Thanks for having me.

raulbarrera

May 15, 2014
Hello everyone I am Raul I collect pretty much anything I can afford and lately it's just been dust but I'm trying to buy some things locally I still love cards and love to be a part of the online community

Sent from my Wolf Brand Chili Can using Freedom Card Dry Eraser Board and a really long String

Hakuna Machado

May 20, 2014
Maryland
Hi all, my name is Kayla and I am brand new to collecting baseball cards. I picked up a Manny Machado card at a local Mall Show that I wasn't even there for that. I was going to buy shoes. Now I want more Orioles and Machado cards.

CardinalRed

May 23, 2014
Hey all, diehard STL fan and Yadier wanna-be supercollector. I have a few rainbows I'm working on, hope to see a few on this site. Lots of current and older STL cards in the PC, but I'll happily help complete sets. Happy to be here.

Scotty Hustle

May 22, 2014
Hi everyone! I'm new and wanted to introduce myself. As for what I collect, the details are below in my signature. Also, I do a little TTM where I try to get base cards signed by my favorite players and misc. celebrities. I hope to interact with each of you more in the future as I do with those on YouTube.

Members online

Latest posts