Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do these selling prices seem a bit low?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vintagerookies51

Aug 10, 2010
Jastermereel said:
You would have dumped 10g's on these? Then why not upgrade the A's and 1's in your sig?

Definitely not 10. But maybe it's just me because I usually buy off eBay and some of the BIN prices are ridiculous. (There's a SGC 40 1948 Leaf Paige on a BIN of $5,950). and I don't upgrade these because I like the way these cards look. They have a more vintage appeal and they are way cheaper than buying cards like PSA 5-6's.

vintagerookies51

Aug 10, 2010
abeabe said:
The Namath missing a corner, you may want to upgrade one day!!

Why? If I already like it, why should I upgrade it? I already got it for a great price it's not like I paid $800 for it

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
vintagerookies51 said:
abeabe said:
The Namath missing a corner, you may want to upgrade one day!!

Why? If I already like it, why should I upgrade it? I already got it for a great price it's not like I paid $800 for it

I agree with you. I like to have my vintage cards to have a "vintage", aka old, look to them. I'd rather have a handful of good cards in a low grade than one card in a high grade.

I'm not too surprised by the Satchel but thought the Jackson would have gone for a little more.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
REA usually gets above market value in their auctions

Don't judge worth by what a bunch of Ebay dealers have their overpriced BIN's marked at

Members online

Latest posts