Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do they exist - 2023 Topps Factory Orange Border Cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spcollector

Nov 11, 2009
I wanted to see if anyone has seen any of these pop up? I know there is a 2023 Topps Factory Set Orange Star parallel set (99 copies stated print run), but Beckett also lists a 2023 Topps Factory Set Orange Border parallel set (99 copies). It appears there is a pic of an Orange Border parallel Volpe on one of the Factory boxes (see link below). I have not seen any come to light. Please let me know if anyone has any other info on these. Much appreciated!

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
I wanted to see if anyone has seen any of these pop up? I know there is a 2023 Topps Factory Set Orange Star parallel set (99 copies stated print run), but Beckett also lists a 2023 Topps Factory Set Orange Border parallel set (99 copies). It appears there is a pic of an Orange Border parallel Volpe on one of the Factory boxes (see link below). I have not seen any come to light. Please let me know if anyone has any other info on these. Much appreciated!

I've been wondering the same thing. It and the Montgomery Club (these are out there) are the last parallels I need for my Ryan Helsley rainbow. I haven't seen either. I haven't seen any listing for an Orange border of anyone.

spcollector

Nov 11, 2009
I've been wondering the same thing. It and the Montgomery Club (these are out there) are the last parallels I need for my Ryan Helsley rainbow. I haven't seen either. I haven't seen any listing for an Orange border of anyone.
I have not either, unfortunately! I will keep my eyes peeled for you, please do the same! I am looking for the Adley & Gunnar for my RC parallel collection.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts