Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Donating Cards Question--Picture Added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
descott77 said:
PujolsCollector said:
It looks to me like shipping is going to be a bitch on this. He has some cards for sure. I'm still interested but I don't know if I am going to be able to afford this shipping. Maybe split the lot between all of us or something? He has alot of stuff and we don't know what is in them, it could be something special or it could be 80s base cards. I dont know I was thinking a couple thousand cards this looks like more than a thousand lol.

there is alot yes but not all 80s base...these are all from 90s/00s boxes i broke looking for lofton stuff...there is a little late 80s/early 90s (maybe a box worth scattered)

xcantgobackx said:
Last year, I donated 50,000 cards to Goodwill. They sell them in their store and use the money for their cause. Plus they gave me a slip I was able to give to the person who prepared my taxes and I got a deduction. I believe I just told them the value on the cards and as long as it is under a certain amount (I think $5000) then I need to appraisal. I don't remember then value, but it was way less than that. Good luck!

i am going to call them tomorrow as well to see if they want this stuff thanks for suggesting that...i knew they took almost everything but didnt think they had any use for cards

Good luck with the donation. If it doesn't work I would stilll pay shipping+ for all of them.

Members online