Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dont you just hate when this happens?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
I feel the same way many times, there are a ton of decent priced O'Neill cards on eBay that I'd love to buy, but can't afford at the moment. It really sucks being a full time student and having to pick and choose what I can buy! :x

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i hate it more when i send someone a nice card for free and they dont even acknowledge it.

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
boomo said:
i hate it more when i send someone a nice card for free and they dont even acknowledge it.

dont you, i have sent freebies to quite a few members and rarely get noticed. but then again sending freebies just for feedback is a little shallow.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Thats a sweet Logo!

Maybe sell one of the red hodges? That would probably bring you close to the price.

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
boxbreaker44 said:
Thats a sweet Logo!

Maybe sell one of the red hodges? That would probably bring you close to the price.

could never do that. im a hodges freak and dont think i will ever part with his stuff. though i should do what you suggested, im just not ready to move my stash

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
never ever did that for a feedback. did it because im decent that way, even after you rejected 2 cruddy cards i would have took in trade. all i wanted was for you to say you got it and appreciated it, sorry it's what i do when someone sends me something. and i dont mean in a post, a PM would have been fine.

Members online

Latest posts