Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

dose anyone know if this card is a sp?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
I was in a box break for 2021 Topps holiday cards. i won the Alec Bohm and Mccutchen gu. So, I figured I'd get the rest of the phillies in this set. I bought the Aaron Nola and the Rhy Hoskins so all I have left is the Bryce Harper, but I can't seem to find it. I found one on e-bay but their feedback is like 3. But I can't find it anywhere else... Can you send me some links as I may be doing something wrong.
Thanks
2021 Topps holiday game used Bryce harper #wrc-bh

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
It wouldn't surprise me if the relics of big stars are short-printed. Since it's a couple months past release, I'd also suppose that most people have opened and sold off whatever they are going to, so supply has dried up. I wouldn't worry about bidding on the one currently on ebay. Yes, the seller only has 3 FB, but this would be a pretty strange card to try to rook people on. I'd guess he just doesn't sell much, just happened to pull a card that's in short supply now.

Members online

Latest posts