Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Bidders to Block/Sellers and Breakers to Avoid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
baseball3211

Never responds to messages about paying. Doesn't pay. 10 days and opened cases do nothing to get him to pay. Avoid at all costs.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
AVOID seller 1of1Baseball.

I was browsing 05 Prime Patches cards a couple of days ago and noticed this listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180983680537&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

I think we all know this is fake. I reported it to ebay, but also messaged the seller to give him a heads up in case he had been duped on the card. This is what I got in reply (I edited the swearing, otherwise this is a direct c&p):

"Hahaha what are you some kind of eBay cop? I bet you were picked on alot growing up. Guess what? eBay doesn't give a f*** and neither do I. Report that to eBay B****!"

looks like the listing was removed. id reply, well apparently ebay does care. lol

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
baseball3211

Never responds to messages about paying. Doesn't pay. 10 days and opened cases do nothing to get him to pay. Avoid at all costs.

Update:

He paid, but it took two plus weeks, several messages and 8 NPB's being filed against him.

He then sent me this message Tuesday morning, before I even had a chance to send them out:

Dear amishdavescollectibles,

ment to ask are the cards mint an i hope there not bent amywhere

- baseball3211
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
s.gif

To: baseball3211
Subject: Re: Other: baseball3211 sent a message about 2009 Absolute Andre Brown NFL Logo Patch #'d 2/5 Rookie N.Y. Giants #280969629066
Sent Date: Oct-09-12 08:32:55 PDT

Dear baseball3211,

I haven't even sent them out yet. You just paid Sunday, the post office was closed yesterday and they're going out today. The cards being bent is impossible, since I haven't sent them and you obviously have yet to receive them.

- Dave.

- amishdavescollectibles

To: amishdavescollectibles
Subject: Other: baseball3211 sent a message about 2009 Absolute Andre Brown NFL Logo Patch #'d 2/5 Rookie N.Y. Giants #280969629066
Sent Date: Oct-09-12 08:10:29 PDT

Dear amishdavescollectibles,

all the cards are bent u put way to much tape

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I'd go ahead and contact eBay with that one. Let them know his history and that you'd be willing to fight any claim of damage.

Will do Adam. Don't need my venture back into eBay selling being ruined by someone who is having buyer's remorse.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
did you try writing him a message as well? the offers can be annoying b/c eBay sucks at letting people know an offer's been accepted.

I used to before I realized there are too many non payers to bother messaging each individual. I'm sure he/she received an email when I opened a case and the buyer had 3 or 4 more days to pay after that.

The other thing is that I send an invoice about 5 days after the item is sold as a reminder.

nicktv08

Apr 22, 2012
Columbus, OH
Another one to add to the list guys...

4103heart

Gave plenty of time to pay. They did not pay so I kindly sent them a reminder message to pay. They still did not so unpaid item case was open and they still did not pay.

Added to my blocked list, I suggest you do the same.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
onesixthstuff

Claims he never got his low dollar card. If you check out his feedback, you'll notice he's done the same to others on higher priced items. Wish I wouldn't have left him a positive already. I'll let him file the claim and get his money back. Hopefully, Paypal can catch onto what he is doing though I wouldn't count on it.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Another one to add to the list guys...

4103heart

Gave plenty of time to pay. They did not pay so I kindly sent them a reminder message to pay. They still did not so unpaid item case was open and they still did not pay.

Added to my blocked list, I suggest you do the same.

Came to this thread to add this clown. He also has several feedbacks left that he has not paid either.

Members online

Latest posts