Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Free Listings Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Sorry if this was asked before, but is Ebay's free listings definitely ending with the new year?

I know it has been good for Fees, but has been bad for sellers imo.

Last edited:

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
Why do you say it is bad for sellers?

Good for fees, but have spoken to a few larger sellers (over 10,000 listings) The issue is they have seen lower prices because everyone is able to list a little free and the big boys are getting 10,000 free, so the supply is much greater than usual.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Ok, yeah, typically hot cards are going to sell what they are going to sell for. The FREE listings are nice when you do BIN or BO type auctions and not regular auctions. Also you tend to list cards you normally wouldn't have listed. Definitely a money grab by EBAY.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I can't wait until the first. Tired of searching through thousands of the same commons.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I only list cheap inserts or some mid priced items and have done ok . Now will only list higher $ cards .
350,000 cards boxed by teams in aplhabethal order so i can find those odd commons .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts