Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay seller issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
has anyone ever dealt with hometeamcardsets??

i have been waiting close to a month for a Twins Topps Update Complete set and they keep giving me excuses, this was an invoice buy from them through paypal but i had bought a regular topps set from them through an ebay auction and they sent it within a day or two. Anyone know them? I have been messaging them at least once a day and they send me BS answers to why my set hasn't been sent. Like they are not familiar with the update series and yadd yadda yadda.

i have opened a Paypal claim and escalated it..

Paypal Info if anyone was wondering

Sent to:Lauren Bosse (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:[email protected]

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
no clue, but good move on the claim. your best bet at this point is to just get your money back. may not be worth dealing with. a month is way too long.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
and the thing is, is i over paid for the set just so i could be done trying to find the cards.

lowellredarrow

Sep 11, 2014
Hudsonville, Michigan
I had the same thing happen. I noticed they had
very high ratings, so I responded to a previous sale that I was not the high
bidder. We worked out a deal for Detroit Tigers team sets from the ‘80s
to the present. I made payment to LAUREN BOSSE nearly a month ago.
No response to my multiple emails, and I cannot leave negative feedback or ask
PayPal for help because it was not an eBay auction. My bad!
However, I am angry that someone with such high ratings in auctions that can be
rated above board, but will pull the carpet from under those who have no way of
recouping our loss(es).

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
No response to my multiple emails, and I cannot leave negative feedback or ask
PayPal for help because it was not an eBay auction.

You can still get your money back through Paypal as long as you sent it "goods" and not "gift". It doesn't matter if it's an ebay transaction.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
I got my money back and no more then 5 hours later I get an email from the seller asking why I opened a claim and they can't get the sets sent out with me getting a refund.

lowellredarrow

Sep 11, 2014
Hudsonville, Michigan
hometeamcardsets

I got my money back and no more then 5 hours later I get an email from the seller asking why I opened a claim and they can't get the sets sent out with me getting a refund.

Shortly after I posted the above notice, I sent one last email to hometeamcardsets.com (Lauren Bosse), and she responded, "Thanks for your order Fred,I did say it will take a while because your order was a little different and I am not as familiar with the traded sets. If you needed them in a hurry you can certainly let me know. I have made special orders and stayed up all night to put them together for kids birthdays and deadlines like that. Otherwise I just piece them together on weekends. I just want to make sure your cards are of the best quality and are complete. Your order will go out Monday. Thanks again for your order." Actually, she had stated two weeks earlier that the sets would be in the mail that week, which, obviously, the were not. It is now Thursday, three days past the date she was to put them in the mail, and no cards yet. Because she eventually responds, I believe she means well, but if she can't stay up with her orders, she has a responsibility to answer her emails and also state that orders may take 4-6 weeks to fulfill. If you have an outstanding order with her, I encourage you to stay on her tail. I trust she will still make good, based on her high percentage of positive feedback. Let her know that there are some unhappy campers out here who are staying in touch with each other. Thanks for your input on this matter. I will post later as to the outcome of this fiasco.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
I got a refund by filing a complaint with PayPal which she never responded to that either. I said I'd wait till I seen the set on eBay and would buy it from there because she had some team sets on eBay for sale right before all the BS I went through they were taken down

lowellredarrow

Sep 11, 2014
Hudsonville, Michigan
hometeamcardsets

I never did receive the Detroit Tigers' team sets. I had used my American Express credit card for the payment. I called the Fraud Department, and they immediately credited my account for the charge. In the correspondence from American Express, they wrote, "If the merchant provides us with information at a later date supporting the charge as valid, we will rebill your account and send you a letter with a copy of the information we received from the merchant." That letter was dated 26 September 2014. I have not heard from American Express regarding the "charge as valid." I REALLY would have preferred the cards. Still don't understand how someone can get rated in the upper 98 percentile in eBay auctions, and play the fraud game at other times. Thanks to all for your contributions. Your comments encouraged me to pursue my right to a refund, which I did get. I trust that somehow hometeamcardsets feels the hurt.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Ya I'm in the same boat, I just really wanted the cards too but it was getting towards the end of the PayPal protection period I told her that when she lists the traded sets on eBay I'd buy one off there

Members online

Latest posts