Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB $5 NFL Survival League-Weekly Pick'em

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdbrak

Feb 16, 2009
why not just start a new one and only invite us 4- i checked and its doable - if you want me to do it i can too

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
[MENTION=3077]jdbrak[/MENTION] [MENTION=4682]RustyGreerFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] [MENTION=4097]jetsmets150[/MENTION]

Yahoo seems to have crowned all you losers as a winner.

What if I chose one game this week and you had to pick the winner via PM? When all picks were given, I'd post them here.

I'm up for whatever . I think we should crown a winner vs share . Don't care if its through PM or Yahoo. In my other Survival league (Andrews) everyone but one lucky person took Ten , he took NYG

Just lmk what ya want to do

Ryan

Ryan

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
why not just start a new one and only invite us 4- i checked and its doable - if you want me to do it i can too

Reason I think this isnt what we should do....the teams you can pick from will reset.

1. I pick a game (Bengals vs Browns for instance) and you must choose.
2. You send me your pick for next that is not on your already chosen list. I can see who each person has used.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
[MENTION=3077]jdbrak[/MENTION] [MENTION=4682]RustyGreerFan[/MENTION] [MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] [MENTION=4097]jetsmets150[/MENTION]

Yahoo seems to have crowned all you losers as a winner.

What if I chose one game this week and you had to pick the winner via PM? When all picks were given, I'd post them here.

Anyone heard from jets mets?

I've not heard from them and tried emailing them through the yahoo email that was given in the survival league

jdbrak

Feb 16, 2009
if there wasnt a pick, he shd prob be out - what were the picks? i forgot what i sent.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
All I gotta say is Damn ! I didn't remember to send em , no ones fault but my own

** Tech I can still pick tonight's or tomorrow's game if I haven't used them correct ?? Or was there a cut off

Ryan

Last edited:

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
All I gotta say is Damn ! I didn't remember to send em , no ones fault but my own

** Tech I can still pick tonight's or tomorrow's game if I haven't used them correct ?? Or was there a cut off

Ryan

You can pick tonight's or Mon if you have not chosen one.