Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Wednesday - March 28th, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Quick auction site Question I've always wondered about:

Do potential snipers show up as "Watchers" before the Bid fires off?

Anybody know? Thanks!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Jerry Sandusky must be a germaphobe because he kept asking me to take a shower when I was visiting with my family when my big brother was touring the campus as a junior in high school. This was maybe 1998ish and I was in fifth grade, so it was really cool to be at Penn State.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
Jerry Sandusky must be a germaphobe because he kept asking me to take a shower when I was visiting with my family when my big brother was touring the campus as a junior in high school. This was maybe 1998ish and I was in fifth grade, so it was really cool to be at Penn State.
I can't wait to hear the rest of the story.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
mstng99tim said:
Card Magnet said:

$5 Paypal Gift to hear more

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
CollectorsCorner said:
mstng99tim said:
Card Magnet said:

$5 Paypal Gift to hear more
No, no. $10 paypal gift. Non-fiction is more than my fictional writings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts