Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Group BGS Submission March 2013 - Post Lists Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
mrredsox I have some henry ramos in my submission. hoping he gets it together, but considering he was very raw and played mostly soccer, I can wait for him to develop. he is only 21 so he has time.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
mrredsox I have some henry ramos in my submission. hoping he gets it together, but considering he was very raw and played mostly soccer, I can wait for him to develop. he is only 21 so he has time.

For sure. I've been trying to get more of his stuff but nothing ever shows up. Moved two plates a few weeks ago. Left with a 9.5 Orange, raw orange, and raw blue as well as one more plate

Worried now

Mason hasn't been on since this morning so I'm no more hopeless than before

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
well, i had got a 23rd confirm...now they don't show...I don't know guys, working on it.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Interestingly, overnight, two Blue Refractor Tommy Joseph Autos popped, with sequential #s . I submitted one, as well as a Blue WAVE. I hope they didn't mislabel same...

(one was a 9.5, the other a 9).

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
For sure. I've been trying to get more of his stuff but nothing ever shows up. Moved two plates a few weeks ago. Left with a 9.5 Orange, raw orange, and raw blue as well as one more plate

Mason hasn't been on since this morning so I'm no more hopeless than before

i might be the reason no golds show up. i think i have about 15. they came relatively cheap. the blues were being hoarded by a member as well

RipitRipken

Jan 4, 2013
What a bunch of Horse Apples. Lucky for me...Almora is still unable to play so I can't sell anything of his yet.

RipitRipken

Jan 4, 2013
With the pop report, don't they usually update it all at once, or at least all within a 10 or so minute timeframe? Don't remember them ever uploading a select few and the rest with just nothing

That's always been my experience. Granted I do do a lot of submissions.

Stupid Beckett, way to over promise and under deliver.

RipitRipken

Jan 4, 2013
Still got another 20 or so minutes until BGS closes, and I just saw that Phil is online, so hopefully he's at least got some news

Here's hoping....

I also was thinking, I'm sure BGS's site is access driven and their POP report is most likely an access database. It wouldn't make sense for some to randomly start popping in unless they're updating the website that often. I'd think they would submit our entire order and then update the database to the website server.

Members online