Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Group BGS Submission March 2013 - Post Lists Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Oh yeah!!!!!
my Andrew Luck Hard Hats Auto 11/49 finally populated and it got a gem
centering- 9.5
corners-9.5
surface-9.5
edges-10

That was my first of 4 Andrew Luck autos pulled this year. I like the fact that his early autos had #12 on them

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
........? Trying to find out the status of my missing from the submission list cards....

How long until you put them on blast in the baseball talk forum? If i had a pony in this race i think i would. It's shocking that the communication for round 2 of this fiasco might be worse than it was in round 1.

RipitRipken

Jan 4, 2013
How long until you put them on blast in the baseball talk forum? If i had a pony in this race i think i would. It's shocking that the communication for round 2 of this fiasco might be worse than it was in round 1.

Yeah this is my first sub with FCB and the amount of communication (for my tastes) is lacking quite a bit. It's not a huge deal for me this time since I don't have any high end stuff but if I had sent in $4K in cards...I'd want a little more details.

I've heard that BGS has claimed that they're stopping group subs....does anyone know anything about this?

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
I'm not going to blast anyone. Bgs didn't log in 6 cards. Either they weren't gaded because of minimum grading or a mistake was made. Phil should have everything back by now. I'd like to know if my cards are there and if so, why they weren't graded. As for the lack of communication. ... ya get what ya pay for.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Cards haven't arrived at my house yet, I have a tracking number but the tracking hasn't moved yet. Jeff as we talked about on Thursday, as soon as I know you will know.

And that's been true throughout just for the record guys, any information I have gets back to you guys immediately.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Phil, when you get them in the mail today, please advise as to those cards that weren't listed - as well as those who didn't have MGs and weren't listed.

Cards aren't here yet - appears they weren't shipped on the same day as graded.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Cards haven't arrived at my house yet, I have a tracking number but the tracking hasn't moved yet. Jeff as we talked about on Thursday, as soon as I know you will know.

And that's been true throughout just for the record guys, any information I have gets back to you guys immediately.

No one is blaming you. At least, I'm not.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RipitRipken

Jan 4, 2013
Yeah I'm sort of shocked at how poor BGS communicates. I wasn't saying Phil was not communicating, I meant Beckett. Kinda lame for them to do....

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Great to hear. Based on my research I batted .500 pn my 20 card submission. Struck out on 2 cards that ot BGS 8.5.
10 BGS 9.5
8 BGS 9
2 BGS 8.5

not bad considering some were PC but all my money cards[those I will sell] got BGS9.5's

Members online

Latest posts